|Joy Of Dance|
- Your physical presence is better.You walk better, stand better, sit better and damn it all- you look better. There is a confidence and elegance the grows
- You have a total sense of accomplishment. Getting the choreography or the step when you thought you couldn’t is amazing. It is real life proof that anything is possible
- It’s a great way to get in shape. Dancing is a total work out. You use your whole body so the muscle and tone is different than you get in a gym. But have you seen the pros on Dancing with the Stars? They are lean, ripped and strong. Plus it is so much fun.
- Focus. People always tell me that my focus is razor sharp and rather extraordinary. I have to say I owe that to dance. Like any sport, you have to be present and pay attention in order to get better. Dance is about reading your teacher, reading technique, reading choreography and being aware of your body all at the same time and in the same moment.
- It is social. You can take group classes or private ones. It’s your choice but either way you will meet some great people and relationships will build. How great is that
- Your never too old and it’s never too late. With dance it’s true. I see people at Joy of Dance from 3 to those over 60. Now the older individual may not be doing Ballet or Hip Hop but I watch and marvel at their ability to master the steps and technique of ballroom. It’s keeps them fit and young.